[Olsr-users] OLSR SECURE LIBRARY FOR MAC OSX

Shul Zden (spam-protected)
Thu May 19 06:33:48 CEST 2011

Sorry, i'm new to gdb and valgrind. I did some trial and error but i failed
to understand how it works and the "bt" shows "no stack" as the outcome even
when i have tried compiling using the steps showed in the internet. Should i
make the olsrd and the plugin when im in the gdb or i make it first then run
it in the gdb? by the way the segfault happens only when i run the secure
plugin but without it the olsrd runs well.. compiling them is not a problem
only when i want to run the program with the library. Is it because of
buffer overflow? once again sorry for any inconvenience cause, thank you for
your time to understand the problem.