[Olsr-users] Creating an Ad-Hoc network for OLSR using Android phone?

Aaron Daubman (spam-protected)
Mon May 16 22:38:42 CEST 2011

> http://www.olsr.org/?q=olsr_on_android
> might help

Alas, ss far as I can tell, that page shows only how to configure the
Android phone to *connect* to an ad-hoc network, but not *create* one.
It will attempt to connect to whatever device is broadcasting as
'olsr.freifunk.net', which probably the author has running on some
*WRT router, but it won't create 'olsr.freifunk.net' for other phones
to connect to - which is what we need to be able to do.

Thanks,
   Aaron