[Olsr-users] eclipse + olsrd

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue Mar 22 16:56:25 CET 2011

On Tuesday 22 March 2011 16:36:50 Érico Porto wrote:
> I see. I think when I write down what I've done I will simply recommend
> logging in as root. GDB in Eclipse until now seem ok.
>
> I know - from google - that you will probably shoot me, but is there any
> block diagram that arrange the .c codes? Something that you can read and be
> able to, like: if you want to change the dijsktra implementation, these
> files are responsible...
A diagram like this for the current stable would look like a knot of spagetti
I think, we are trying to resolv this in the master branch slowly.

If you are interested in doing a little bit code review, I would like to point
you to the files src/olsr_clock.[ch], src/olsr_socket.[ch] and src/olsr_timer.
[ch].

I would be very happy if someone without much internal knowledge of the OLSRd
could look at the comments and API interface and tells me if this makes sense
for you.

1) You can't win.
2) You can't break even.
3) You can't leave the game.
— The Laws of Thermodynamics, summarized