[Olsr-users] eclipse + olsrd

Érico Porto (spam-protected)
Tue Mar 22 14:39:46 CET 2011

Actually I didn't had this problem... But mainly because my computer crashed
and I'm using another.. that only has a root user... I mean, it had other
users but I couldn't log with any account, so I logged as root.

and maybe this is why I didn't faced this problem. Do you have any
workaround?

Érico V. Porto