[Olsr-users] Differences between actual OLSRD and RFC3626

f campos (spam-protected)
Thu Mar 10 19:44:59 CET 2011

Hi
there shall exist  some limitations:

1. in the code it shall be the maximum node;
2. performance of link status transmission;
3. perfomance of calculation of Djikstra on a 200mhz cpu;

filipe