[Olsr-users] OLSR topology and VPN links

Mitar (spam-protected)
Thu Jun 23 09:38:55 CEST 2011

Hi!

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 9:00 AM, Markus Kittenberger
<(spam-protected)> wrote:
> yes (the uniqe interface ip requirement comes just from 2hop neighbourhod,
> and internal olsrd problems with non-unique interface ips)

OK. Our last chance: we are running txtinfo plugin on the main VPN
server. So all nodes which are connecting between themselves are also
connecting to this VPN server. So this is 1-hop distance. Is is
possible to have here a little bit more information? So that VPN
server can find information about direct (non-WiFi) links between
nodes for nodes which are also directly connected to it?

Mitar