[Olsr-users] Quagga plugin for olsrd

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) (spam-protected)
Fri Jun 10 10:54:15 CEST 2011

Hello Vasilis,

also here at Ninux we started to use the quagga plugin because we have
now two BGP routers we need communicate with the olsr routing.

at the moment we did not have any luck, so we are not using the plugin
at all. We had to put a static route on the BGP router to the closest
OLSR node :(

Nino in Cc: can provide further details, because he is the one in
Ninux who spent most of the time in this activity.

is the plugin supposed to be stable both for IPv4 and IPv6 ?

this is the most updated documention correct ?
http://olsr.org/git/?p=olsrd.git;a=blob;f=lib/quagga/README_QUAGGA;h=8e44f8dc5c3e4bff70c3923a089c2ff73a43835b;hb=refs/heads/stable

is anyone successfully running OLSR with Quagga BGP ? What version of
Quagga would you suggest ?

thanks.

Saverio