[Olsr-users] AVAHI on OLSRd

Max IP (spam-protected)
Tue Jun 7 17:19:20 CEST 2011

I loaded the plugin for mdns in all three machines PC1--PC2--PC3

LoadPlugin "olsrd_mdns.so.1.0.0"
{
    PlParam    "NonOlsrIf" "eth1"
    PlParam    "NonOlsrIf" "eth0"
}

Now when I do avahi-discover in PC1, it doesn't show PC3.

But when I run olsrd without any plugins, it gives ipaddress of PC3 as the 2nd hop. So, the main problem over here is I am not still able to detect PC3 through avahi.
Could you please help me?

Max