[Olsr-users] main address

L. Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Thu Jul 28 13:03:04 CEST 2011

On Jul 28, 2011, at 12:08 AM, Henning wrote:

> On Wednesday 27 July 2011 19:58:59 Markus Kittenberger wrote:
>> no olsrd does not change its main ip adress,.
>>
>> older versions used to do so, but in general this causes even more
>> problems,..
>>
>> reconfiguration without restart is planned, (but nothing more)
> I am working on the framework that (hopefully) will allow that in the future,
> but there is still a lot of work to be done.
>
> If someone feels bored and wants to do some code review, just tell me and I
> point you to the repositories.

I want to stress Henning's remark concerning a code review.
For people using the OLSR source code, I really recommend to take a look at the new "framework" repository.
It is - for the first time in OLSR.org history (in my opinion) really a joy for the eyes to read this code.
It is pretty clean! "Recommended reading" :)

I went over it a little bit and I must say this is great progress.

a.