[Olsr-users] main address

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Wed Jul 27 19:58:59 CEST 2011

no olsrd does not change its main ip adress,.

older versions used to do so, but in general this causes even more
problems,..

reconfiguration without restart is planned, (but nothing more)

and afair there are/where some patches to allow hna reconfiguration, but
afair they had memleaks and i do not know if this ever got fixed.

lg Markus