[Olsr-users] olsrd on ubnt AirOS

Mitar (spam-protected)
Tue Jan 18 08:43:07 CET 2011

Hi!

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 12:07 AM, L. Aaron Kaplan <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Gain for UBNT:
> +5 dB ... they sell more HW because the community wireless networks will be able to honestly recommend the UBNT boxes, since it will run our mesh software out of the box

I think that with supporting adhoc their hardware will simply be
useful for any type of nodes we would like to have in our networks. So
you will be able to buy hardware and then over the time also change
roles of this hardware in the network (use it for backbone first, then
when some even better protocol comes out you can use it for something
else and so on).

Mitar