[Olsr-users] olsrd on ubnt AirOS

Michel Blais (spam-protected)
Mon Jan 17 18:14:09 CET 2011

That right, but ubnt is not like mk. The are working more on wireless
performance & stability then router fonction. Mike (not working their
anymore but was the image of ubnt for a long time) already told in a
conferance something like let router do the routing and wireless link
transport data.

If the're lot of demand like for IPv6 support then their a chance that
the will implement it but the're probably more user using ospf and
quagga it's still not include in airos.

Anyway, the're the sdk and also, anybody can easily install OpenWRT on
ubnt product (airos accept OpenWRT image as firmware upgrade with only a
warning). I don't think ubnt will support OLSR soon, that why we are
using OpenWRT as router (on RSPro & Alix 2D3).

Michel