[Olsr-users] olsrd on ubnt AirOS

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) (spam-protected)
Mon Jan 17 17:37:33 CET 2011

> I think we should also try to convince them to add ad-hoc/ahdemo
> support. They are saying that there is not much asking for it but
> maybe we could convince them that ti is?

I have seen face to face the Ubiquiti guys in Rome when they came here
for the conference where they presented the new products.

They look quite receptive to customers input. I think if we all
together push for software features they might consider our requests.

I also think the right channel to push for this requests is their forum.

Saverio