[Olsr-users] Windows port of OLSR

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Sun Jan 16 12:06:57 CET 2011

On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 8:46 AM, Rohit Upadhyaya <(spam-protected)>wrote:

> Rogge, I did as you said and compiled 0.6.1 for Windows using Cygwin.I did
> change a couple of minor things though:

anything else you changed except below 2 tings?

In main.c line 88 removed one backslash [Two backslashes just seemed wrong]

keep the 2 backslashes!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escape_character

but hmm this change shouldn`t cause the endless loop ...

hmm maybe try to compile 0.6.0 and 0.5.6-r5-0.5.6-r5-r8 releases to find out
since when it runs into an endless loop,..

In main.c line 133 changed if(noenoExitOnFail) to if(noExitOnFail) [Compile
> time error]

the eno must habe been typed by you *G
http://olsr.org/git/?p=olsrd.git;a=blob;f=src/main.c;h=55d00a47e2837e2d9f12ceb44123a922fcc32faf;hb=da798d938fd4ba7b262b4ceec3716f3262bfe1c6#l129

Markus