[Olsr-users] Windows port of OLSR

Rohit Upadhyaya (spam-protected)
Sun Jan 16 08:46:13 CET 2011

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 5:36 PM, Rohit Upadhyaya <(spam-protected)>wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 5:21 PM, Rogge Henning <
> (spam-protected)> wrote:
>
>> Please send you mails back to the mailing list in the future... ^^
>>
>> We don't distribute executables, because OLSRd is used on dozens of
>> embedded
>> platforms. We deliver the code and everyone can compile it.
>>
>> The lastest stable version of OLSRd should work on windows without
>> modification.
>>
>> Henning Rogge
>>
>> --
>> Diplom-Informatiker Henning Rogge , Fraunhofer-Institut für
>> Kommunikation, Informationsverarbeitung und Ergonomie FKIE
>> Kommunikationssysteme (KOM) Neuenahrer Straße 20, 53343 Wachtberg,
>> Germany Telefon +49 228 9435-961,   Fax +49 228 9435 685
>> mailto:(spam-protected) http://www.fkie.fraunhofer.de

Rogge, I did as you said and compiled 0.6.1 for Windows using Cygwin.I did
change a couple of minor things though:
In main.c line 88 removed one backslash [Two backslashes just seemed wrong]
In main.c line 133 changed if(noenoExitOnFail) to if(noExitOnFail) [Compile
time error]

Compiled fine,got an exe and a bunch of dlls.Put all of them in a folder and
ran olsrd.exe.Problem is when the scheduler starts, it goes into an infinite
loop giving the error "select error:Result too large'. So opened the
scheduler.c file and tried figuring out the error,but am completely at sea
here,since I dont know what the scheduler does and how it fits in with the
rest of the code. Does anyone on the list have any idea as to what's causing
this? A brief summary as to what the scheduler does and I could try fixing
it myself.