[Olsr-users] Help Olsrd On ARM Cross Compiler

(spam-protected) (spam-protected)
Thu Jan 13 08:41:03 CET 2011

Hi Juan,

I'm sorry while I can't help directly with how to make olsr (cross) compile
for an ARM. However I have been using olsr on my n900 which uses the ARM A8
Cortex processor, based on instructions available at
http://wiki.funkfeuer.at/index.php/OLSR_am_Nokia_N900. Maybe this could
offer you some direction.

Good luck :)

Bye for now.