[Olsr-users] IP for non-OLSR users using DHCP using UBUNTU as OLSR nodes

Ricardo Kamarowski Nascimento (spam-protected)
Mon Apr 25 23:25:00 CEST 2011

Hi Henning,

Then the customer would normally getting an IP, even with multihop?
Should we not set up DHCP servers on all nodes that form the backbone mesh?

Thank you for the reply