[Olsr-users] using dijkstra for route calculation

Adrian Schwartz (spam-protected)
Mon Sep 20 16:41:43 CEST 2010

Incremented dijkstra sounds  intresting.
what about the performance of the old dijkstra?
is there a way to do performance evaluation of olsr in a single computer?
I would like to emulate 100 nodes and to check it by myself.

Another question,
In case of a link state change, how is the change flooded through the
network?