[Olsr-users] OLSR in Android (Samsung Galaxy S)

Mitar (spam-protected)
Mon Sep 13 21:36:02 CEST 2010

Hi!

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 8:19 PM, (spam-protected)
<(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Found this thread on the android-porting forum, the immediately interesting
> part is as follows however the entire thread maybe of interest to you

And there is also this post:

http://www.android-hilfe.de/root-hacking-modding-fuer-samsung-galaxy/6522-ad-hoc-wifi.html#post64878

Those are just first posts with the error message you get.

So you are saying that you tried all this? The please next time tell
us what you have tried so that we can think what else can also be a
problem.

Sorry to bother you but somehow I do not get a felling that you are
doing much by yourself. Maybe telling us what all you tried and what
has been the result will help. Telling "it does not work" with an
error message for which Google immediately finds some possible
solutions and at least discussions.

Mitar