[Olsr-users] OLSR in Android (Samsung Galaxy S)

(spam-protected) (spam-protected)
Mon Sep 13 20:19:36 CEST 2010

Hi,

Found this thread on the android-porting forum, the immediately interesting
part is as follows however the entire thread maybe of interest to you

http://www.mail-archive.com/android-porting@googlegroups.com/msg01074.html

>>Ok,

>>Got the supplicant to start up, had to create the directories
>>/data/system/wpa_supplicant & /data/misc/wifi/sockets, because the
>>supplicant seems to be using them.
>>Now the problem is the commands,

Incidentally, I am quite keen on having olsr running on Android (and
subsequently Meego). I don't have a cell phone with Android running however
I plan to run Android in a VM. Please keep me posted and maybe we could work
together on this.

Jeetu
http://ebrain.in
- Pool in all your software and computing resources over a wireless mesh
network(or standard network),Discover and Run any software in the pool
remotely.
DEVELOPER'S CODE NOW RELEASED