[Olsr-users] IPv6 on OLSR

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Sun Sep 5 10:04:08 CEST 2010

Am Dienstag 10 August 2010, 21:47:54 schrieb FlaNKoUTt Soares:
> Hello,
>
> me and my colleague have a MANET running olsrd 0.6.0. It is fully working
> with IPv4. Now we want to put IPv6 on it. But we are having some problems
> on knowing how it is done.
I tried several tests but I am not able to reproduce your problem. There were
some small bugs in the settings of the proc-Entries for IPv6, but nothing that
should prevent the interface configuration.

The only thing I have NOT tested 0.6.0 (difficult to do on my testing
framework at the moment) is using OLSRd with a kernel that understands IPv6
but NOT IPv4. Is this the case in your systems ?

Henning Rogge

--
1) You can't win.
2) You can't break even.