[Olsr-users] How to configure olsr running nodes and its attached non-olsr clients

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Sun Oct 24 12:32:07 CEST 2010

On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 6:58 AM, mason <(spam-protected)> wrote:

> I found the reason of the trouble as you pointed me out.

fine (-;

> I thought OLSR does handle all of the detailed things inside an ad-hoc
network.

Yes olsrd is (mostly) just a routing daemon, no "magic",..

So it`s still up to the user to define what it shall route, and that this
will work together with the existing routing,..

(especially if you have devices without olsrd running on them,.. or gateways
to other networks,..)

Markus