[Olsr-users] How to configure olsr running nodes and its attached non-olsr clients

mason (spam-protected)
Sun Oct 24 06:58:14 CEST 2010

I found the reason of the trouble as you pointed me out.

furthermore you used the same segement (172.16.1.0/24) for LAN on all nodes,

this ist not helpful to get connectivity between them,..