[Olsr-users] Where to start to build a WMN

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Sat Oct 23 13:32:00 CEST 2010

On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 1:24 PM, kadir yüceer <(spam-protected)> wrote:

> 2010/10/23 Henning Rogge <(spam-protected)>
>
>>  On Saturday 23 October 2010 12:26:49 kadir yüceer wrote:
>>
>> > Oh now I see. My first question was about Windows Mobile OLSR daemon
>>
>> > created by Moviquity (on sourceforge.net), even the readme file that I
>> was
>>
>> > talking about belongs to it, but I couldn't make it clear because I
>> didn't
>>
>> > know that the thing in that project was to develop these interface
>>
>> > implementations that we've been talking about. My actual problem is to
>>
>> > embed this
>>
>> > (Moviquity) daemon to the operating system, and I assume I should look
>> for
>>
>> > that answer elsewhere :)
>>
>> Ahh sorry, didn't notice you were talking about a different OLSR daemon.
>> Hmm... is the Moviquity daemon written in C ? If yes it would be interesting
>> to look how this thing sets up routes and sockets.
>>

> No I just found out it's written on C#.

but it`s os dependent API (routewin.dll) seems to be closed source,..

there already was some mails on our lists regarding this:
http://lists.olsr.org/pipermail/olsr-dev/2009-August/003204.html

maybe ask them again if the source of routewin.dll is available,..

Markus