[Olsr-users] Where to start to build a WMN

kadir yüceer (spam-protected)
Sat Oct 23 10:52:56 CEST 2010

Hi there,
Thanks for the advice. I've read the book and I have created my network
design.
Only thing left is to clarify how I'm gonna develop OLSR daemon in windows
xp and windows mobile. In ReadMe file it says to create a project and import
all the source code.

Is it the *.cs files that it is talking about? How and in which platform do
I import them? How I'm gonna make use of this daemon? Is it gonna run in the
background or with my application?

Kind regards
Kadir