[Olsr-users] How to configure olsr running nodes and its attached non-olsr clients

mason (spam-protected)
Sat Oct 23 04:03:25 CEST 2010

Hi,

I am trying to configure the following network using olsr.

PC <-----> Node 1 ---- Node 2 ---- Node 3 <----> Camera
    wired       wireless    wireless       wired

PC: 172.31.1.10/24
Node1: WAN (172.31.1.110/24)
       LAN (172.16.1.110/24)
      WLAN (10.10.1.110/24)
Node2:
       LAN (172.16.1.120/24)
      WLAN (10.10.1.120/24)
Node3:
       LAN (172.16.1.130/24)
      WLAN (10.10.1.130/24)
Camera: 172.16.1.210/24

Basically. PC wants to monitor the scene from camera. Although I imposed
firewall to allow all
of the traffic between interfaces, routing between olsr running nodes are
working well.

I can ping PC <--> Node1, Node1<--> Node2<--->Node3 and Node2<-->Camera.
In other case, like PC <--> Camera, PC<-->Node2, PC<-->Node3, I can not find
any connectivity between them.

How I can configure to pass through all of the traffics among the involed
network devices and compute?
Any comments are very appreciated.