[Olsr-users] [lau-le] Streaming live audio

Mitar (spam-protected)
Thu Oct 21 19:30:07 CEST 2010

Hi!

> Yes it does. And it's reasonably fast. It did work in real-time on a 66
> MHz integer-only ARM9 CPU in my tests.
> They are working on a version with even lower latency too, see
> http://www.wavpack.com/downloads.html

Yes. I have tasted this tiny version and it is fast. The bitrate is
around 96 kbit/s per channel. I haven't tested it much but I have not
heard audible artifacts because of the compression. So this would be
one way to do it. But 96 kbit/s is still too much for me.

That celt coded really promises much.

Mitar