[Olsr-users] Ad-hoc bridge Delay

Teco Boot (spam-protected)
Tue Nov 30 08:34:48 CET 2010

Are you able to snif the WLAN frames, in monitor mode?

Probably you are facing a problem with WLAN encapsulation.
Bridged WLAN frames need 4 addresses. This is possible with WDS frame types. Most drivers don't support this, a patched MadWifi driver does.
The problem is that the WLAN card does not send the ACK frames, because the destination address is the ethernet connected node, not the WLAN card itself. Then, timer expires because no ACK frame, retry, timer expire, retry, ..... until max_retries.

Teco.

Op 30 nov 2010, om 03:03 heeft Aaron Rosen het volgende geschreven: