[Olsr-users] Ad-hoc bridge Delay

Mehdi Bezahaf (spam-protected)
Tue Nov 30 08:08:10 CET 2010

Hi there!

In fact you're right, I have observed the same problem using a linux bridge between two wireless interfaces (without olsr). The first interface was configured on adhoc mode and the second on ap mode. I thought that the problem was the linux bridge, so I've upgrade it (I've used the last version) ==> same problem.
I've implemented my own bridge using click modular router (at kernel mode) ==> same result.
Finally, I've used the same Linux bridge between two wired interface ==> the problem has disappeared!!!

Mehdi Bezahaf
Ph.D student at university Pierre et Marie curie (Paris).