[Olsr-users] How to contribute with docs

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Thu Nov 18 07:57:37 CET 2010

On Wed November 17 2010 23:31:18 Erik Lönroth wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I'm planning to do some tests and configurations on olsr which I
> intend to document. I would happily contribute with this, which could
> be in the form of "how-to:s" and similar.
>
> Is this something that would be of interest to this project and how
> can I qualify to be able to help out?
Yes, this would really help... additional documentation in form of readme
files, howtos or wiki entries would be great.

Please notice that unfortunately most of the current (stable) readme files are
horrible outdated...

At the moment to only current documentation is the documented config files in
/files and README-Olsr-Extensions.

Henning Rogge
--
Diplom-Informatiker Henning Rogge , Fraunhofer-Institut für
Kommunikation, Informationsverarbeitung und Ergonomie FKIE