[Olsr-users] How to contribute with docs

aaron (spam-protected)
Thu Nov 18 00:29:45 CET 2010

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 11:31:18PM +0100, Erik L?nroth wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I'm planning to do some tests and configurations on olsr which I
> intend to document. I would happily contribute with this, which could
> be in the form of "how-to:s" and similar.
>
> Is this something that would be of interest to this project and how
> can I qualify to be able to help out?

Absolutely!
I have been delaying (busy) work on docu which I planned to start
finally in Dec. Please get in contact with me regarding any HOWTOs or
Docu that you want to write. I'll make sure that it gets on the web page
etc.

Great! Thank you very much for your support offer!

Aaron.

> /Erik

Physicist are there to find the laws of nature. Engineers are there to work around them