[Olsr-users] Hello from Pirate Party Sweden

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Wed Nov 3 20:53:59 CET 2010

hmm as you send up only 1 baloon, i don`t exactly see your need for an mesh
routing protocol like olsrd,..

(olsrd usually just talks/interoperate with other olsrd nodes (and then
calculates optimal routing), ..
but is does not talk/interoperate not with any wifi network it finds,..)

it would be different if you would send up hundreds of baloons, or have
already a wireless mesh on the ground,.. *G

Markus