[Olsr-users] routing problem in my mesh router

tris sutrisno (spam-protected)
Wed May 19 09:37:58 CEST 2010

Hi...

I need your help..

This is my first time to work on wireless mesh router, I am using wrt54gl for my mesh router running olsr. I have four wrt54gl router that I have already flashed with freifunk firmware. The problem is that one out of four routers is not listenning to its neighbours. I noticed this problem when I run my olsr switch in my laptop. When I access one of the four router for instance so called meshbox2 (192.168.10.2) The router called mesbox1 with ip address 192.168.10.1 is not shown in the neighbour list on the status of the freifunk page. And also It is not available in MPR list in my olsr switch. But I can still access the meshbox1 using SSH putty. So what shoul I do ?, please give me assistance to this problem..thank you

Regards,

Sutrisno