[Olsr-users] olsrd taking long time to start up

Monali Bhattacharya (spam-protected)
Fri May 14 12:03:01 CEST 2010

Hi, I've installed olsrd in the Openwrt platform. When I run the application manually it is starting instantly but if i run the application at the time of boot with the command /etc/init.d/olsrd enable it is taking more than 5 mins to start up. Can anyone guide what may be the cause of the delay and how to solve the problem.

Thanks

Larsen & Toubro Limited
www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.