[Olsr-users] OLSRd 0.6.0 released

Juliusz Chroboczek (spam-protected)
Fri May 14 00:35:15 CEST 2010

>> The NIIT device itsef is described on http://wiki.freifunk.net/Niit ,
>> but unfortunately in German.

> I will talk with the guys in Berlin about the problem, maybe they can
> set up a proper project with a little bit english description.

It will become out of date soon -- the only way to avoid that is to make
sure everything is in English in the first place (as I do with Babel and
AHCP).

Do you know who's working on that stuff?  They appear to be doing fun
stuff with AHCP, I'd like to have a chat with them.  (The Niit page is
written by some Alx guy.)

                                        Juliusz