[Olsr-users] Help with OLSR Setup

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) (spam-protected)
Sat Mar 20 13:43:13 CET 2010

After quick look at the configuration your OLSR setup looks correct.

Can you log on PS1 and PS2 and check if OLSR is running ?
Are you sure you don't have any firewall rules that prevent OLSR to
work correctly ?

A good way to debug is to run OLSR by hand into PS1 and PS1 with debug
at 1 so you can discover if there is a problem.
Maybe there is just a little thing not ok in the config file that
prevents OLSR from running.

I'm not familiar with DD-WRT so I can't give you further advice.

regards

Saverio