[Olsr-users] How to run olsrd in Windows :: Need for Documentation

Kamal Joarder Mohammad Mustafa (spam-protected)
Thu Mar 4 14:29:01 CET 2010

I've also downloaded the r7 release, but while executing make I got the
following error message

(spam-protected) /usr/local/olsrd-0.5.6-r7
$ make
/usr/bin/ccache gcc -Wall -Wextra -Wold-style-definition
-Wdeclaration-after-sta
tement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations
-Wsign-co
mpare -Waggregate-return -Wmissing-noreturn -Wmissing-format-attribute
-Wno-mult
ichar -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wendif-labels -Wwrite-strings
-Wbad-function
-cast -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wshadow -Wsequence-point -Wpointer-arith
-Wca
st-align -Wnested-externs -Winline -Wdisabled-optimization
-finline-functions-ca
lled-once -funit-at-a-time -fearly-inlining -finline-limit=350   -mno-cygwin
-gg
db -Isrc   -DUSE_FPM -DWIN32 -D_WIN32_WINNT=0x0600 -I./src/win32 -DDEBUG
-c -
o src/common/autobuf.o src/common/autobuf.c
gcc: The -mno-cygwin flag has been removed; use a mingw-targeted
cross-compiler.

make: *** [src/common/autobuf.o] Error 1

I've also received the same error message while executing the r8 release
also for the first time after I've continuously received the below error
message

(spam-protected) /usr/local/olsrd-0.5.6-r8
$ make
src/common/autobuf.d:1: *** multiple target patterns.  Stop.

Is this regarding any cross compiler problem?

Best Wishes,
Joarder Mohammad Mustafa Kamal