[Olsr-users] How to run olsrd in Windows :: Need for Documentation

Kamal Joarder Mohammad Mustafa (spam-protected)
Tue Mar 2 20:39:27 CET 2010

Hi,

I've just joined in this mailing list. Although I've downloaded the
"olsrd-0.5.6-r3-pre-cac1df64dcd5-setup.exe" and tried to make a small test
scenario with three laptops but could able to see anything in the Nodes and
Routes tabs on the GUI. Can anyone kindly explain the procedures that I
should apply to creat such small test scenario to observe the multi-hop
adhoc routing in real world. We are using laptops with windows 7.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Joarder Mohammad Mustafa Kamal