[Olsr-users] Newbie Questions on OLSR Plugin Event & Scheduler

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) (spam-protected)
Sun Jun 13 01:51:23 CEST 2010

> It would be really helpful if someone could direct me to a tutorial which discusses elaborately about these issues. The >plugin tutorial discussing the powerinfo plugin is outdated and that particular plugin isn't shipped with the latest OLSR >even.

The easiest way to get familiar with OLSR plugins is to read the code
from other plugins and see there how things were done.

For the timers have a look at the obamp plugin on the master branch. I
have used several timers there.

Saverio