[Olsr-users] Just one IP from the interface

Gioacchino Mazzurco (spam-protected)
Mon Jun 7 22:33:15 CEST 2010

i think you have to create a virtual interface like eth01 with the mesh ip
and tell olsr to work with this interface not with eth0, this simply should
do the trick, obviously you shouldn't publish the private network on eth0
with hna