[Olsr-users] Just one IP from the interface

Mitar (spam-protected)
Mon Jun 7 22:20:38 CEST 2010

Hi!

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 8:06 PM, Markus Kittenberger
<(spam-protected)> wrote:
> but what exactly do you want to do?

OK, what I would really like to do is: I have two nodes with mesh IPs
on WiFi interfaces which are connected to a personal switch where
personal/internal LAN is used which should not be exposed to the mesh.
We use this LAN so that nodes can make VPN tunnels to our VPN server.
Now, what I would like to do is to use this LAN also for routing
traffic between the nodes directly. What I thought was: I would add
IPs from our mesh also to eth ports and run OLSR on it. I would just
like to hide existence of internal LAN IPs on the same eth port.

Mitar