[Olsr-users] txtinfo for olsrd git devel branch: error

Magesh mannar (spam-protected)
Thu Jul 29 12:51:31 CEST 2010

I tried loading both the versions (1 and 2) by specifying them  in the configuration block, but still not getting loaded. Also observed that for the stable branch the plugins are located in /usr/lib, but for the development version /usr/local/lib. Even then, after installing them in both the directories no success

Any suggestions

Magesh