[Olsr-users] G1 / Linksys WRT demo

marc fawzi (spam-protected)
Sat Jan 16 21:25:04 CET 2010

I just found this list of supported OpenWrt hardware:

http://nuwiki.openwrt.org/toh/start

But what is the problem with wanting to enhance the reception by using an
amplifier like this one?
http://www.danets.com/turbotenna/turbotenna%20009xt.php

I assume the higher the reception s/n the wider the coverage area per node
(assuming you pick hardware that has sufficiently high Tx power)

<http://www.danets.com/turbotenna/turbotenna%20009xt.php>In other words,
what is wrong with wanting to boost both transmit and receive signals (above
and beyond what the hardware is capable of)?