[Olsr-users] Question about NatThreshold

Evan Witt (spam-protected)
Wed Jan 13 21:28:52 CET 2010

Thank you all for your responses... I can see some great material here that I'll need to work through.
I've come down with a case of whooping cough, and will take some time to respond further.
Thanks again!
- Evan

________________________________
From: Markus Kittenberger <(spam-protected)>
To: Mitar <(spam-protected)>
Cc: (spam-protected)
Sent: Wed, January 13, 2010 7:29:04 AM
Subject: Re: [Olsr-users] Question about NatThreshold

we already have an prrof of concept implementation of a replacement of this

look into the tunnel branch in the repository
http://olsr.org/git/?p=olsrd.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/tunnel

it creates tunnel to the selected gateway, which enables the user to have an arbitrary big threshold for switching gateways or select the gateway based on other values than the linkcosts, as his olsrd only selects the gateway for his (users) own traffic, but not for anyone else in the mesh

regards Markus