[Olsr-users] Question about NatThreshold

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Wed Jan 13 15:29:04 CET 2010

we already have an prrof of concept implementation of a replacement of this

look into the tunnel branch in the repository
http://olsr.org/git/?p=olsrd.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/tunnel

it creates tunnel to the selected gateway, which enables the user to have an
arbitrary big threshold for switching gateways or select the gateway based
on other values than the linkcosts, as his olsrd only selects the gateway
for his (users) own traffic, but not for anyone else in the mesh

regards Markus