[Olsr-users] Integration between dnsmasq and olsr (again?)

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) (spam-protected)
Mon Jan 4 11:28:33 CET 2010

> Reading the doc seems the feature I need but reading again you discover is
> not: I do not need hosts file I need that dnsmasq can read the resolv.conf
> file to give to its clients the ip of a internet DNS.

ok, so maybe you need this:

PlParam "resolv-file" "/path/to/resolv.conf"
	path to resolv.conf file (usually /etc/resolv.conf)
	if set, the 3 nearest (best ETX) upstream nameservers annonced
	by other nodes in the network are written to this file

I never used the nameservice plugin, I just read the all
documentation. Please read it all and then ask questions :)

Saverio