[Olsr-users] OLSR will fill up my system logs

Michael Rack (spam-protected)
Sat Jan 2 17:50:34 CET 2010

Dear List,

i've opened my messages.log file and there were thousends of OLSR-Messages:

     detected duplicate packet with seqnr **** from ***.***.***.*** on ****

I've attached a log-file.

Why is OLSR fill up my log with this messages? Where can be the point
the messages were duplicated?

The thing i am wondering is, that OLSR detects my Interfaces twice. View
"startup.log".

Configuration is also attached.

Version: OLSR v0.5.6-r7 built from source.

Liebe Grüße aus Freilassing,

Michael Rack
RSM Freilassing
--
RSM Freilassing                 Tel.: +49 8654 607110
Nocksteinstr. 13                Fax.: +49 8654 670438