[Olsr-users] Scalability of Networks using Olsr_Switch

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Fri Dec 17 08:19:58 CET 2010

On Thursday 16 December 2010 18:36:22 Robert Keyes wrote:
> Hello all,
> Reading this makes me wonder about the barely-utilized and non-tested
> parts of olsrd. One maxim for quality software is that of "Ockham's
> razor", meaning the simplest solution is most likely to be the true one.
> Is too much 'cruft' accumulating in olsrd? Perhaps only so much as is
> needed and tested should be included in the 'stable' branch.
I think that is the reason why the olsr_switch is not there anymore in the
development branch. ;)

But there are still areas left to clean up...

Henning Rogge
--
1) You can't win.
2) You can't break even.