[Olsr-users] olsr ipv6 mesh on openwrt

Gioacchino Mazzurco (spam-protected)
Wed Dec 1 15:44:37 CET 2010

Hey !

In Pisa we have already an ipv6 mesh network that support also ipv4 using
niit, here you can find our repository with node autoconfiguration,
http://gitorious.org/eigennet/packages by default the node will
autoconfigure himself only as node ( not normal dhcp client access ) but is
very simple to configure the node also as AP to permit client access