[Olsr-users] OLSR porting in Android problem

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue Apr 6 07:26:02 CEST 2010

On Mon April 5 2010 09:03:46 Monali Bhattacharya wrote:
> Hi, I'm trying to port the olsrd-0.5.6-r7-android.tgz in  a Android based
> OMAP board. The Board in having a ethernet port and WiFi is not enabled on
> it. Can anyone guide how can i make the olsr work in the ethernet port
> eth0. If I'm starting the olsrd i'm getting the error Segmentation fault.
The android olsrd file is (I think) for the google G1 developer phone. So OMAP
might be just the wrong processor architecture for this.

If you have a buildroot for your system, just download the current stable
source (or 0.5.6-r8) and compile it yourself with

make OS=android DEBUG=0 build_all

You have to install flex and bison before you can compile olsrd.

Henning Rogge
--
Diplom-Informatiker Henning Rogge , Fraunhofer-Institut für
Kommunikation, Informationsverarbeitung und Ergonomie FKIE